Get Your 2024 Political Contribution Refund Now!

Minnesota law allows all residents 18 years or older to contribute to qualified political organizations and once a year apply for and receive a full refund for up to $75.00 per individual or $150.00 per couple through the state’s Political Contribution Refund (PCR) program.  To apply the PCR toward a contribution to the Senate District 45 Republicans, follow these simple steps:


Contribute at least $75.00 ($150.00 for a married couple) below.


After we receive your contribution through this form, we will promptly mail you an official EP-3 receipt and a MN Department of Revenue refund form.

For further details regarding the program and our processes, CLICK HERE.

Before you contribute, please take the time to ensure you are fully complying with all applicable campaign finance rules, including those summarized here.

Select an amount


Pay With

If you use Apple Pay, your confirmation prompt may refer to our payment processor, "NationBuilder"

You're almost done! Submit donation below.

Payment method information has been saved.

Your Information

Edit ,

Employer Information

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Contributions are not tax deductible.