* RSVP's received after 3:00 PM on Monday, February 26, 2024 may not be reflected on Precinct Sign-In sheets, but will be eligible for any subseuqnet updates/reminders.
Minnesota's Senate District 45 Republicans are diligently preparing to execute the most organized, most rewarding Precinct Caucuses in our district's history.
Join us for Minnesota's 2024 Republican Precinct Caucuses
6:00 PM - Gates Open, Social Space Open
7:00 PM - Caucuses Convene, Social Space Closed
7:30 PM - Social Space Re-Opens
8:00 PM - Candidate Speeches and Q&A
Register and watch this page for more information, including guides on:
- getting the most out of caucus attendance;
- how to become a precinct delegate or delegate for upper-level conventions;
- how to run for precinct officer positions;
- staying involved with the party in the ways that make the most sense for YOU; and
- how to engage with your city, county, house district, senate district, congressional district and state-wide officials and party officials.
Please review the materials linked at the top of this page more information regarding how to attend your precinct caucus like a rockstar.
In the meantime, take the first step by identifying your personal precinct.
Do you like this page?